CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 27, 2011

My WTF moment...

I've been a little behind on the updates, but my life has been in total chaos lately. I've made no movement on the scale, and the only one to blame for that is myself.

This dieting is not easy, I tell ya! Too many temptations out there...and a Saturday filled with deep fried foods and a few adult beverages, so I knew that I wouldn't have any good news when I got on the scale today.

It was no surprise to me that I started my morning at a meeting with a donut and Cherry Coke...really, Melissa? WTF were you thinking??? To add to my own self-loathing and misery, I decided to eat noodles not once, but twice today. Beef noodle soup for lunch (only due to lack of planning on my part and the oh so terrible cafe choices today), and spaghetti for dinner. Ugh! I feel like an elephant is sitting on my abdomen...bloated, nauseated and feeling downright miserable.

So there was my WTF? moment...if you put junk into your body, your body will return the favor by making you feel like junk. Tomorrow I will get back on track, drink my water, eat my veggies, and stay away from the madness that I put into my mouth today. I will get up early and workout. I will conquer the fat! There will be no bikini pic today, because I'm sooo bloated that I look like I'm preggers...which I can guarantee that I'm not :)

Remember friends, dieting is like breaking yourself from any other bad habit. It's OK to fall off the wagon once in a while, as long as you keep climbing back on.

Happy dieting, friends!

0 comments: